Friday, June 7, 2024

Interviewing Charlotte Brontë! (Yes, you heard me right) (an AI task!)

 Hello guys! How are you doing?

Today’s task was using AI to interview a historical figure. I chose Charlotte Brontë and used MagicSchool in the process. At first, I was skeptical because I was not sure if this would work. However, it worked wonderfully! It was like I had Charlotte Brontë in front of me answering my questions. I could ask her whatever I wanted and could receive well-thought-of answers. After the interview, I wrote a report about it and summarized it. Then, I used MagicSchoolAI again and made the bot give feedback to me. It was a great experience, to be honest. The bot gave me feedback and fixed my report accordingly. I used GoogleDocs’ comment feature to write the feedback the bot gave me. You can check them!

AI tools are a great help actually! They can improve your assignments and help you when you struggle to do them. You just have to know how to use them correctly. After using them for my assignments over and over, I started to get better at it. However, there were times when AI couldn’t give me what I wanted. In those times, I tried to give as many details as I could so that AI could understand me. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it did not. Except for the challenges I mentioned, AI was able to help me with my assignments.

I could totally use AI tools in my teaching in the future. I am thinking about teaching my future students how to use AI effectively so that they can get help from it. Then, they will be able to adapt to technology and AI. These days, using technology effectively is essential and I want my students to adjust to the changes. They can get help from AI when writing essays, doing research, getting ideas for something, and a lot of different things! Especially in learning a language, AI can help you a lot! We can get our students to practice speaking or grammar with AI. There are so many opportunities for those who want to learn!

Here is a link to my interview with Charlotte Brontë! We talked about her novel ‘Jane Eyre’ and the women of the Victorian Era. Don’t forget to check the comment section for the feedback AI gave me.

That is all! Thank you for reading and take care of yourself! Feel free to comment on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell!

  Hello everyone! How are you doing? It is the end of the semester and I can’t believe we made it this far. Unfortunately, this will be my f...