Friday, June 7, 2024

Farewell!

 Hello everyone! How are you doing? It is the end of the semester and I can’t believe we made it this far. Unfortunately, this will be my final post. Fortunately, I am very excited for the holiday :) Do you have any plans? I want to rest a lot after this exhausting semester.

I learned a great deal of things throughout the semester from this course. I did not know there were this many ways of integrating technology into teaching. I have always supported the idea of using technology in education. Therefore, taking this course was a great opportunity. I did many assignments for this course. I was not aware of how AI could help this much in education before this semester.

With the help of this course, I am now able to teach English to my future students more effectively. While taking the course, I always thought about how I could use what I was learning in my teaching years in the future. The collaborative writing task taught me how to use GoogleDocs and how to write something with other people engagingly. With the infographic task, I am now able to convey my thoughts and knowledge to other people more effectively. I learned how to collect information on a single sheet and still manage not to overcrowd it. I can now prepare infographics for my own students. These are just the two of the tasks I did for this course but as you can see, I learned a lot from them.

My favorite task was writing a film review collaboratively. I liked the film I watched and receiving comments from other people was fun. It was not difficult to do the task as well. My least favorite was the digital story one. Even though my partner and I worked well, doing the task was challenging. I didn’t like that I had to do a voiceover and it was hard to match the video with my voice.

Overall, I enjoyed this course and I learned different things. However, the tasks were overwhelming and too much in my opinion. Except that, I really enjoyed getting to know the opportunities technology offers to us.  

Thank you for being with me and my blog! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Take good care of yourself and feel free to comment on anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell!

  Hello everyone! How are you doing? It is the end of the semester and I can’t believe we made it this far. Unfortunately, this will be my f...