Thursday, May 23, 2024

a Film Recommedation for You! (a Collaborative Writing Task)

 Hi everyone! How are you today? I am okay and surviving the semester, I guess.

I am back with a different task. I worked on a collaborative writing task with my partners Elif and Melike (click here and here to see their blog!) We were supposed to write a film review together on Google Docs. We started by deciding on the movie. Then Melike shared a Google Docs link with us so we could write on it. Our movie was “Saltburn”. After deciding who would write which paragraph, we started doing our task. Using Google Docs was very easy. I could see the whole review as I was writing. I could shape my paragraph according to the ones the others wrote so there could be a consistency. To finish our review, Elif added some pictures from the movie as well as the trailer so that our review would be more engaging. We worked well together. When writing, we asked each other our opinions about our parts and shaped everything accordingly. We were able to correct each other’s mistakes easily thanks to Google Docs! Personally, I do not use Google Docs in my daily life but now I am sure I will use it more. I think this task was very entertaining. Even though I am not a movie person myself, I enjoyed watching and writing about this one.

After we were done with the review, we asked another group to add comments to it. They wrote their opinions and we commented on their review as well. I loved this feature of Google Docs a lot because it enabled us to see other people’s opinions regarding our task!

This is all for today. Thank you for reading and take care of yourself! Feel free to comment anything,,

I am adding screenshots of our review and a link in case you can't see the screenshots well.

Links to the commenter group:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell!

  Hello everyone! How are you doing? It is the end of the semester and I can’t believe we made it this far. Unfortunately, this will be my f...